Legitimacy of Pak-E-Property:
Pak-E-Property is a Registered as a Firm vide # _19016_ and also as Association of Person in FBR vide NTN #_7176751. Pak-E-Property is effected from the date of 5th August 2015 (Registration Date).
In this Agreement, the following terms shall have the following meanings:-
- 1.1:-"Effective Date" - the date on which this set of terms and conditions entered effect.
- 1.2:-"Intellectual Property Rights" - all copyrights, patents, registered and unregistered design rights, database rights, trademarks and service marks and applications for any of the foregoing, together with all trade secrets, know-how, rights to confidence and other intellectual and industrial property rights in all parts of the world.
- 1.3:-"Material" - content published on the Website or otherwise provided to Pak e Property by the User. For the avoidance of doubt, it includes all content posted on the Website by the User or otherwise provided to Pak e Property by the User.
- 1.4:-"Registration Details" - the details which a User must provide on registering for the Website including name, phone numbers, Email address, Etc.
- 1.5:-"Service" - the provision of the Website as a “property portal” or “Enterprise Property Portal”.
- 1.6:-"Unacceptable" - Material which under the laws of any jurisdiction from which the Website may be accessed may be considered either:-
- illegal, illicit, indecent, obscene, racist, offensive, pornographic, insulting, false, unreliable, misleading, alleged to be or actually defamatory or in infringement of third party rights (of whatever nature and including, without limitation, any Intellectual Property Rights);
- in breach of any applicable regulations, standards or codes of practice (notwithstanding that compliance may not be compulsory);
- to contravene legislation, including without limitation, that relating to weapons, animals or alcohol;
- Might harm Pak e Property’s reputation.
"User" - any party who uses the Website.
"Website" – Pak e Property website located at www. pakeproperty.com & www.pakeproperty.com.pk
“Pak e Property” - Pak e Property (as firm) which is the owner of the Website and whose registered office is located at Office# 07 first floor Al-Kausar Plaza Main Road Soan Garden Islamabad, Pakistan.
2: USER TERMS:
- 2.1 In registering for this Website, the User must provide true, accurate, current and complete Registration Details which the User must update after any changes (except age) before using the Website for further services in the future.
- 2.2 Pak e Property reserves the discretion to withdraw any Material from the Website without prior notice and to refuse any Material posted by a User.
- 2.3 The User's Registration Details and data relating to its use of the Website will be recorded by Pak e Property but this information shall not be disclosed to third parties (otherwise than on an aggregated, anonymous basis) nor used for any purpose unrelated to the Website.
- 2.4 Pak e Property may send a small file to the User's computer when it visits the Website. This "cookie" will enable Pak e Property to identify the User's computer, track its behavior on the Website and to identify the User's particular areas of interest so as to enhance the User's future visits to the Website. The cookie will not enable Pak e Property to identify the User and Pak e Property shall not use it otherwise than in relation to this Website. The User can set its computer browser to reject cookies but this may preclude use of certain parts of this Website.
- 2.5 The User hereby authorizes Pak e Property to use any information which it submits to this Website to inform the User of special offers, occasional third party offers and for other marketing and related purposes. Pak e Property will not use User data for any other purposes than as set out in this Agreement except that Pak e Property may disclose this data if compelled to do so by law, or at the request of a law enforcement agency or governmental authority.
- 2.6 If the User does not wish Pak e Property to use its information as set out in Clauses 2.2 and 2.3 above, it should leave the Website before submitting its personal details.
- 2.7 If the User does not want Pak e Property to use its email address to send information concerning the Website and related matters, the User should send a message to Pak e Property and insert unsubscribe as the subject heading.
- 2.8 Pak e Property reserves the right to suspend or terminate a User's account where, in its absolute discretion, it deems such suspension appropriate. In the event of such suspension or termination, Pak e Property will notify the User by email and the User must not seek to re-register either directly or indirectly through a related entity.
- 2.9 For the avoidance of doubt, Pak e Property is providing a service not goods.
- 2.10 Pak e Property owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the Website and the Service, including without limitation, the design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof.
- 2.11 Pak e Property takes reported and actual infringement of Intellectual Property Rights and fraud extremely seriously and whilst Users cannot hold Pak e Property liable in relation to such issues, Pak e Property requests all Users to report such matters immediately and Pak e Property shall inform the appropriate authorities.
- 2.12 Users will be invited to send comments to Pak e Property by email relating to the integrity and performance of other Users.
- 2.13 The following restrictions shall apply to all Users:
- User agrees not to transmit any material designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or the Service.
- User agrees not to use any automated software to view the Service without consent and to only access the Service manually.
- User agrees not to use the Service other than for its own personal use or as an agent listing properties for sale and to rent.
- User agrees not to attempt to copy any Material or reverse engineer any processes without Pak e Property's consent.
- User agrees not to use any Service in any manner that is illegal, immoral or harmful to Pak e Property.
- User agrees not to use any Service in breach of any policy or other notice on the Website.
- User agrees not to remove or alter any copyright notices that appear on the Website.
- User agrees not to publish any Material that may encourage a breach of any relevant laws or regulations.
- User agrees not to interfere with any other User's enjoyment of the Website or the Service.
- User agrees not to transmit materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- User agrees not to conduct itself in an offensive or abusive manner whilst using the Website or the Service
- 2.14 By submitting Material on the Website or otherwise, User grants Pak e Property a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, modify and edit the Material. Pak e Property will not pay the User any fees for the Material and reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or edit the Material at any time. User also warrants and represents that it has all rights necessary to grant Pak e Property these rights.
- 2.15 Pak e Property permits the User to post Material on the Website in accordance with Pak e Property's procedures provided that Material is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable to Pak e Property.