Safa Gold Mall Super Market F7 Islamabad - Commercial Property For Sale

Price Eighteen s
  • Us Dollar $: 167,753,961
  • Pound £: 126,760,563
  • Euro €: 142,348,754
  • UAE Dirham Dhs: 614,334,471
Size 7.56 Kanal

Description

Ideally located at F-7 Markaz on Plot No: 5 (DHS), College Road, Islamabad. Approval letter from CDA with detail of rentable covered area of each floor is attached. Plot Size: 3777.78 SQYDS Total Covered Area: 525000 SQFT Rentable Covered Area: 268097 SQFT Total Floors: 12 including 3 basements ( having parking capacity of 500 vehicles and one floor of basement reserved for shopping area) plus Ground plus 8 Floors for commercial use. Luxury Arrangements of 14 escalators, 4 Capsule Lifts, 3 Passenger Lifts, 1 Cargo Lift. Brief Rental Valuation: Total expected income is approximately PKR 110 Millions Per Month having rental agreements with international brands only. Presently collecting 45.50 millions per month which is approx 40% and remaining 60% monthly rent shall start as we handover possession to such brands.

Islamabad Weather Report

  • Latitude

    33.69

  • Longitude

    73.06

  • Temperature

    35

  • Main

    Haze

  • Description

    haze

  • Clouds

    40

  • Wind Speed

    2.1

  • Wind Deg

    230

  • Pressure

    1000

  • Sunrise

    05:12:14

  • Sunset

    19:15:48

Nearby Location

Related Properties